UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA) FAQs
1. Que: I want to apply for a USA visa, what are the
Ans: International passport, 5X5 white background passport photograph and Work details.
2. How much does the USA application cost?
Ans: Visa fee: N62,400
Processing fee: N86,000 (Adult) – ₦43,000 (Child)
3. What does Visa Processing fee mean?
Ans: Visa processing fee is Aspom’s application fee. It is the cost for filling of client’s application form, guiding client through the application process based on Aspom’s experience in visa application and also client interview preparation.Ans: It depends on the availability of intervie date at the embassy.
4. What if I am not working, can I still apply?
Ans: Yes, you can, provided you have a sponsor.
5. What is the duration of the visa?
Ans: 2 years.
6. Is it compulsory I get invitation from the USA before I apply?
Ans: No, invitation doesn’t guarantee a visa
7. Will I be prepared for the interview?
Ans: Yes, we will guide you via pre-interview session to understand questions that will be asked and how to answer the questions.
8. What is the required document needed for USA visa?
- For visit visa, documents are not compulsory
- For medical visa, statement of account, work details and hospital appointment,
- For school visa, Sponsor’s statement of account and school evidence.
Guide will be giving when you start the process
9. How much should be my closing balance for the interview?
Ans: Enough to cover your trip, further guide will be giving to you during the process.
10. I was just refused US Visa. Can I reapply?
Ans: Yes, you can
11. If I’m not in Lagos or Abuja, can I still apply through your company?
Ans: Yes, you can, we will guide you online, via phone and we will email all documents to you. Please note interview with USA consular is only in Lagos and Abuja.
12. Is your US Visa guaranteed?
Ans: We do not guarantee Visa as Visa issuance is at the discretion of the consular, however based on our visa knowledge and experience, we will guide you for better chances.
13. What if I am refused a Visa will there be a refund?
Ans: No, but you can reapply without paying processing fee. (you will be required to pay the USA visa application fee only)
14. Does your company assist with work permit in the US?
Ans: No, we presently process Canada Express Entry which allows you to live and work in Canada.
15. Can I travel immediately my visa is granted?
Ans: Yes, you can.
16. Does your company process statement account or work document for client?
Ans: No, we don’t
17. Where is your office located?
Ans: Lagos and Abuja.
18. Are you genuine and real?
Ans: Yes, we are. You can visit our office in Lagos and Abuja as seen on our website www.aspomtravels.com
19. After getting my visa, can your company assist with USA accommodation/Flight ?
Ans: Yes, we can.
20. I don’t have travel history, have only been to African countries. Can I apply for a USA visa?
Ans: Yes, you can. You can either apply with no travel history or only African countries history.