UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA) FAQs
1. Que: I want to apply for a USA visa, what are the requirements?
Ans: International passport, 5X5 white background passport photograph, and Work details.
2. How much does the USA application cost?
Ans: Visa fee: N67,200
Processing fee: N86,000 (Adult) – ₦43,000 (Child)
3. What does the Visa Processing fee mean?
Ans: Visa processing fee is Aspom’s application fee. It is the cost for filling out the client’s application form, guiding the client through the application process based on Aspom’s experience in visa application, and also client interview preparation.
4. What if I am not working, can I still apply?
Ans: Yes, you can, provided you have a sponsor.
5. What is the duration of the visa?
Ans: 2 years.
6. Is it compulsory to get an invitation from the USA before I apply?
Ans: No, invitation doesn’t guarantee a visa
7. Will I be prepared for the interview?
Ans: Yes, we will guide you via a pre-interview session to understand the questions that will be asked and how to answer the questions.
8. What is the required documentation needed for a USA visa?
- For visit visa, documents are not compulsory
- For medical visa, statement of account, work details and hospital appointment,
- For school visa, Sponsor’s statement of account and school evidence.
A guide will be giving when you start the process
9. How much should be my closing balance for the interview?
Ans: Enough to cover your trip, further guide will be given to you during the process.
10. I was just refused a US Visa. Can I reapply?
Ans: Yes, you can
11. If I’m not in Lagos or Abuja, can I still apply through your company?
Ans: Yes, you can, we will guide you online, via phone and we will email all documents to you. Please note interview with the USA consular is only in Lagos and Abuja.
12. Is your US Visa guaranteed?
Ans: We do not guarantee Visa as Visa issuance is at the discretion of the consular, however, based on our visa knowledge and experience, we will guide you for better chances.
13. What if I am refused a Visa will there be a refund?
Ans: No, but you can reapply without paying the processing fee. (you will be required to pay the USA visa application fee only)
14. Does your company assist with a work permit in the US?
Ans: No, we presently process Canada Express Entry which allows you to live and work in Canada.
15. Can I travel immediately after my visa is granted?
Ans: Yes, you can.
16. Does your company process statement account or work document for a client?
Ans: No, we don’t
17. Where is your office located?
Ans: Lagos and Abuja.
18. Are you genuine and real?
Ans: Yes, we are. You can visit our office in Lagos and Abuja as seen on our website www.aspomtravels.com
19. After getting my visa, can your company assist with USA accommodation/Flight?
Ans: Yes, we can.
20. I don’t have a travel history, have only been to African countries. Can I apply for a USA visa?
Ans: Yes, you can. You can either apply with no travel history or only African countries’ history.
21. Can I get an early date?
Ans: Yes, we can do an earlier date search for you which is N50,000 (please note that early date is not guaranteed).
22. Is an early date guaranteed?
Answer: No, but in an event where we do not get a date before your due date, the visa can be used anytime, as USA gives a minimum of 2 years visa.