1. Que: I want to apply for a UK visa, what are the
Ans: International passport, 5X5 white background passport photograph, 6 months statement of account and Work details i.e., introduction letter, Work ID card, CAC registration certificate if business is registered.
2. How much does 6 months visa application cost ?
Ans: A) It cost N188,000 per adult and N145,000 per child (Victoria Island only).
B) It cost N158,000 per adult and N115,000 per child Ikeja and Abuja only
*Service location charge differs for Victoria Island and (Ikeja, Abuja).
3. What does Visa Processing fee mean?
Ans: Visa processing fee covers filling of client’s application form, flight Reservation, Hotel Reservation, Documentation review, and advisory services based on our experience.
4. How long does the processing take?
Ans: From 15 working days for the standard process. Also, there is an option to fast track for 5 working days or 24 hours which attracts an additional fee.
5. What if I am not working, can I still apply?
Ans: Yes, you can, provided you have a sponsor.
6. Will I go for interview?
Ans: No. But will be doing biometrics at TLS centre in Lagos or Abuja. Its either you do self-service at no cost or assisted service at a cost of N10,000
7. Is it compulsory I get invitation before I apply?
Ans: No, invitation doesn’t guarantee a visa.
8. Will you review my documents before I submit?
Ans: Yes, we will guide you.
9. How much should be my closing balance?
Ans: Enough to cover your trip, further guide will be giving to you during the process.
10. I was just refused Visa.
Can I reapply?
Ans: Yes, you can
11. If I’m not in Lagos or Abuja, can I still apply through your company?
Ans: Yes, you can, we will guide you online, via phone and we will email all documents to you.
12. Is your Visa guaranteed?
Ans: We do not guarantee Visa as Visa issuance is at the discretion of the consular, however based on our visa knowledge and experience, we will guide you for better chances.
13. What if I am refused a Visa will there be a refund?
Ans: No, but you can reapply without paying processing fee. (you will be required to pay the visa application fee only)
14. Does your company assist with work permit?
Ans: NO, but we presently process Canada Express Entry which allows you to live and work in Canada.
15. Can I travel immediately my visa is granted?
Ans: Yes, you can.
16. Does your company process statement account or work document for client?
Ans: No, we don’t
17. Where is your office located?
Ans: Lagos and Abuja.
18. Are you genuine and real?
Ans: Yes, we are. You can visit our office in Lagos and Abuja as seen on our website www.aspomtravels.com
19. After getting my visa, can your company assist with accommodation/Flight?
Ans: Yes, we can.
20. Do I need to have travel history before applying?
Ans: No, you don’t need to have travel history.
21. Can I apply for fast track?
Ans: Yes, you can. It cost an additional N110k ( money is for embassy). Process time after submission is one week.