1.I want to apply for a Ukraine visa, what are the requirements?
Ans: International passport, 5X5 white background passport photograph, statement of account and Work details i.e., introduction letter, CAC registration certificate if business is registered.
2. How much does the application cost?
Ans: A) Processing fee- N96,750 per adult, and N48,375 per child.
B) Visa fee is about N27,000 for single entry (Payable at the embassy or VFS during submission)
3. What does Visa Processing fee mean?
Ans: Visa processing fee covers filling of client’s application form, flight Reservation, Hotel Reservation and advisory services.
4. How long does the processing take?
Ans: from 10 working days, this period may be extended up to 30 working days if additional checks are necessary. Also, there is an urgent processing from 5 working days, Urgent visa issuance is processed upon request at VFS or the Embassy and in the period determined by a Ukrainian diplomatic mission abroad.
5. What if I am not working, can I still apply?
Ans: Yes, you can, provided you have a sponsor.
6. What is the duration of the visa?
Ans: This depends on the consular, minimum of 6 months depending on supporting documents but cannot be issued for more than a 5 year-term.
7. Is it compulsory I get an invitation before I apply?
Ans: No, invitation doesn’t guarantee a visa
8. Will you review my documents before I submit?
Ans: Yes, we will guide you.
9. How much should be on my closing balance?
Ans: Enough to cover your trip, further guide will be giving to you during the process.
10. I was just refused Visa. Can I reapply?
Ans: Yes, you can
12. If I’m not in Lagos or Abuja, can I still apply through your company?
Ans: Yes, you can, we will guide you online, via phone and we will email all documents to you.
13. Is your Visa guaranteed?
Ans: We do not guarantee Visa as Visa issuance is at the discretion of the consular, however, based on our visa knowledge and experience, we will guide you for better chances.
14. What if I am refused a Visa will there be a refund?
15. Does your company assist with work permit?
Ans: Yes, we presently process Canada Express Entry which allows you to live and work in Canada.
16. Can I travel immediately my visa is granted?
Ans: Yes, you can.
17. Does your company process statement of account or work document for client?
Ans: No, we don’t
18. Where is your office located?
Ans: Lagos and Abuja.
19. Are you genuine and real?
Ans: Yes, we are. You can visit our office in Lagos and Abuja as seen on our website www.aspomtravels.com
20. After getting my visa, can your company assist with accommodation/Flight?
Ans: Yes, we can.
21. Do I need to have travel histories before applying?
Ans: No, you don’t need to have travel histories.