1. Que: I want to apply
for a South Africa visa, what are the requirements?
Ans: International passport, Yellow fever card, Work details (i.e., introduction letter, CAC registration certificate if business is registered), 3months bank statement (Lagos and Abuja), 6 months bank statement for other states.
2. How much does the South Africa application cost?
Ans: A) Processing fee- N52,500 per adult, and N26,250 per child.
B) Visa fee per person is about N35,000 (Payable at VFS)
3. What does Visa Processing fee cover?
Ans: Our processing fee covers filling of client’s application form, flight Reservation, Hotel Reservation and advisory services.
4. How long does the embassy take to process the application?
Ans: It takes 2 to 4 weeks after application submission.
5. What if I am not working, can I still apply?
Ans: Yes, you can, provided you have a sponsor.
6. What is the duration of the visa?
Ans: It depends on the consular (from 1 month and above)
7. Is it compulsory I get invitation from SA before I apply?
Ans: No, invitation doesn’t guarantee a visa
8. Will you review my documents before I submit?
Ans: Yes, we will guide you.
9. How much should be on my closing balance?
Ans: Enough to cover your trip, further guide will be giving to you during the process.
10. I was just refused Visa.
Can I reapply?
Ans: Yes, you can
11. If I’m not in Lagos or Abuja, can I still apply through your company?
Ans: Yes, you can, we will guide you online, via phone and we will email all documents to you. Please note submission is in Lagos and Abuja.
12. Is your Visa guaranteed?
Ans: We do not guarantee Visa as Visa issuance is at the discretion of the consular however, based on our visa knowledge and experience, we will guide you for better chances.
13. What if I am refused a Visa will there be a refund?
Ans: No, but you can reapply without paying processing fee. (you will be required to pay the visa application fee only)
14. Does your company assist with work permit?
15. Can I travel immediately my visa is granted?
Ans: Yes, you can.
16. Does your company process statement account or work document for client?
Ans: No, we don’t
17. Where is your office located?
Ans: Lagos and Abuja.
18. Are you genuine and real?
Ans: Yes, we are. You can visit our office in Lagos and Abuja as seen on our website www.aspomtravels.com
19. After getting my visa, can your company assist with accommodation/Flight?
Ans: Yes, we can.