- What are the requirements for Undergraduate degree Admission in UK?
Ans: International passport, High school transcript, Academic qualification (WAEC), Scratch Card, English proficiency test results (TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, SAT, IETLS, if applicable) and Motivational Letter (motivation letter will be provided by Aspom).
2. What are the visa requirements for school for undergraduate?
Ans: International passport, Passport photograph, Admission letter, Sponsor or individual 6 months statement of account, Work details, and English proficiency test results (IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, SAT If applicable).
3. What are the requirements for Postgraduate degree Admission in UK?
Ans: International passport, post graduate Degree certificate, Transcript, CV, School Reference Letter, WAEC, English proficiency test results (IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, SAT If applicable) and Motivational Letter (Motivation letter will be provided by Aspom).
4. What are the visa requirements for Postgraduate degree in UK?
Ans: International passport, passport photograph, Admission letter, CV, Sponsor or Individual 6 months statement of account, Work Details, Letter of acceptance from the school, and English proficiency test results (IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, SAT If applicable).
5. For University that doesn’t give out Transcript, what can I do?
Ans: Kindly write to your university to send your transcript directly to your agent (Aspom travels).
6. Can I use my Statement of Result?
Ans: Yes, you can, but once admission is given you would need to show proof of your original certificate to get an unconditional offer.
7. What is your processing fee?
Ans: Visa application fee: N182,951 Visa processing fee: N86,000 School search / Admission consultation fee: N 105,000. Health Surcharge: N139,500(1 year)
8. Do I pay the tuition fee before I apply for the visa?
Ans: Yes, once the admission is out, you would be required to pay a deposit instructed on your admission letter. Once Payment is made, the university would provide proof that would be used to process your visa.
9. Do you guarantee student visa?
Ans: No, we don’t guarantee student visa, as visa issuance is at the discretion of the consular, however, based on our visa knowledge and experience, we will guide you for better chances
10. Can I work and study?
Ans: Yes, with your student visa you are entitled to work part time only after the end of each semester you can work full time.
11. After Studies can I stay back and work?
Ans: It depends if you can get a job placement there.
12. Do I need to write English Language Proficiency Test (IETLS)?
Ans: It depends on the university requirements. We will advise if it is mandatory to sit for the exam.