1. Que: I want to apply for a Schengen visa, what
are the requirements?
Ans: International passport, 5X5 white background passport photograph and Work details i.e., introduction letter, CAC registration certificate if business is registered.
2. How much does the application cost?
Ans: A) Processing fee- N95,500 per adult, and N47,500 per child.
B) Visa fee is about N35,000 (Payable at VFS during submission)
3. What does Visa Processing fee mean?
Ans: Visa processing fee covers filling of client’s application form, flight Reservation, Hotel Reservation and advisory services.
4. How long does the processing take?
Ans: It takes 15 to 20 working days after submission.
5. What if I am not working, can I still apply?
Ans: Yes, you can, provided you have a sponsor.
6. What is the duration of the visa?
Ans: This depends on the consular, for first time applicant, duration is about 1-3months validity
7. Is it compulsory I get invitation before I apply?
Ans: No, invitation doesn’t guarantee a visa
8. Will you review my documents before I submit?
Ans: Yes, we will guide you.
9. How much should be on my closing balance?
Ans: Enough to cover your trip, further guide will be giving to you during the process.
10. I was just refused Visa.
Can I reapply?
Ans: Yes, you can
11. If I’m not in Lagos or Abuja, can I still apply through your company?
Ans: Yes, you can, we will guide you online, via phone and we will email all documents to you.
12. Is your Visa guaranteed?
Ans: We do not guarantee Visa as Visa issuance is at the discretion of the consular however, based on our visa knowledge and experience, we will guide you for better chances.
13. What if I am refused a Visa will there be a refund?
Ans: No, but you can reapply without paying processing fee. (you will be required to pay the visa application fee only)
14. Does your company assist with work permit?
15. Can I travel immediately my visa is granted?
Ans: Yes, you can.
16. Does your company process statement of account or work document for client?
Ans: No, we don’t
17. Where is your office located?
Ans: Lagos and Abuja.
18. Are you genuine and real?
Ans: Yes, we are. You can visit our office in Lagos and Abuja as seen on our website www.aspomtravels.com
19. After getting my visa, can your company assist with accommodation/Flight?
Ans: Yes, we can.
20. Will it be a single entry or multiple entry class of Visa?
ANS: The number of entries is at the discretion of the consular.
21. How many countries does a Schengen Visa grant me access to?
Ans: 27 countries, you can view the Schengen countries from this link. (https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/schengen-visa-countries-list/)
22. Do I need to have travel histories before applying?
Ans: No, you don’t need to have travel histories.