1. Que: I want to apply for a Malaysia visa, what are the requirements?
Ans: International passport, 6 cm x 5 cm white background passport photograph, statement of account and Work details i.e., introduction letter, CAC registration certificate if business is registered, Yellow Fever Certificate, Original and copy of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Certificate (for all first-time traveler) and applicants that have travelled to Argentina.
2. How much does the application cost?
Ans: A) Processing fee- N53,750 per adult, and N26,875 per child.
B) Visa fee (Non-Refundable) about is about N12,000 at the VFS Malaysia visa application center in Abuja
3. What does Visa Processing fee mean?
Ans: Visa processing fee covers filling of client’s application form, flight Reservation, Hotel Reservation and advisory services.
4. How long does the processing take?
Ans: It takes from 10 working days after submission. However, visa applicants should bear in mind that each application is subject to an individual assessment and processing time may vary.
5. What if I am not working, can I still apply?
Ans: Yes, you can, provided you have a sponsor.
6. What is the duration of the visa?
Ans: The visa is valid for 14days only
7. Is it compulsory I get invitation before I apply?
Ans: No, invitation doesn’t guarantee a visa
8. Will you review my documents before I submit?
Ans: Yes, we will guide you.
9. How much should be on my closing balance?
Ans: Enough to cover your trip, further guide will be giving to you during the process.
10. I was just refused Visa. Can I reapply?
Ans: Yes, you can
11. If I’m not in Lagos or Abuja, can I still apply through your company?
Ans: Yes, you can, we will guide you online, via phone and we will email all documents to you.
12. Is your Visa guaranteed?
Ans: We do not guarantee Visa as Visa issuance is at the discretion of the consular however, based on our visa knowledge and experience, we will guide you for better chances.
13. What if I am refused a Visa will there be a refund?
Ans: No, but you can reapply without paying processing fee. (you will be required to pay the visa application fee only)
14. Does your company assist with work permit?
Ans: Yes, we presently process Canada Express Entry which allows you to live and work in Canada.
15. Can I travel immediately my visa is granted?
Ans: Yes, you can.
16. Does your company process statement of account or work document for client?
Ans: No, we don’t
17. Where is your office located?
Ans: Lagos and Abuja.
18. Are you genuine and real?
Ans: Yes, we are. You can visit our office in Lagos and Abuja as seen on our website www.aspomtravels.com
19. After getting my visa, can your company assist with accommodation/Flight?
Ans: Yes, we can.
20. Do I need to have travel histories before applying?
Ans: No, you don’t need to have travel histories.