FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Que: I want to apply for a Ireland visa, what are the requirement?
Ans: International passport, 5X5 white background passport photograph, 6 months statement of account and Work details i.e., introduction letter, Work ID card, CAC registration certificate if business is registered.
- QUE :How much does visa application cost ?
Ans: It cost N96,750 per adult and N66,000 per child.
- QUE: How long does the processing take?
Ans: It takes 40 working days after submission or more
- QUE: What if I am not working, can I still apply?
Ans: Yes, you can, provided you have a sponsor.
- QUE: Is it compulsory I get invitation before I apply?
Ans: No, invitation doesn’t guarantee a visa.
- QUE: Will you review my documents before I submit?
Ans: Yes, we will guide you.
- QUE: Do I need to take an appointment for the submission of documents at Ireland Visa application centre?
Ans: No, you do not need to take any appointment for the submission of the documents.
- QUE: Where can I pay the visa fee and service charge?
Ans : To submit the documents at the Visa application Lagos/Abuja, applicants can pay the visa application fee and services fee at the bank teller counter at the Visa Application Centre, Lagos/Abuja.
- QUE: Will I be called for an interview?
Embassy of Ireland holds a right to call the applicant for a personal interview. In such cases the applicant will be directly contacted by the Embassy.