1. I want to apply for a Brazilian visa, what are the requirements?
Ans: International passport valid for at least six months, 2 recent passport photographs on white background, Invitation letter with copy of ID of signatory and all immigration status documents, Introduction letter from Employer/Organization/School, Valid hotel reservation, Original copy of personal / salary bank statement of last six months, Air ticket reservation to Brazil, if married, copy of marriage certificate, If self-employed, Certificate of Incorporation of company and complete Memorandum & Article of Association, Proof of previous transactions in Brazil if application.
2. How much does the Brazilian application cost?
Ans: It cost N150,000 per person the visa fee is inclusive.
3. What does Visa Processing fee mean?
Ans: Visa processing fee is Aspom’s application fee. It is the cost for filling of client’s application form, guiding client through the application process based on Aspom’s experience in visa application.
4. How long does the processing take?
Ans: it about 21 working days after submission.
5. What if I am not working, can I still apply?
Ans: Yes, you can, provided you have a sponsor.
6. What is the duration of the visa?
Ans: 3 months to 1 year depending on the consular.
7. Is it compulsory I get invitation before I apply?
Ans: No, invitation doesn’t guarantee a visa
8. How much should be my closing balance.
Ans: Enough to cover your trip, further guide will be giving to you during the process.
9. I was just refused Brazilian Visa. Can I reapply?
Ans: Yes, you can
10. Is Brazilian Visa guaranteed?
Ans: We do not guarantee Visa as Visa issuance is at the discretion of the consular, however based on our visa knowledge and experience, we will guide you for better chances.
11. What if I am refused a Visa will there be a refund?
Ans: No, but you can reapply without paying processing fee. (you will be required to pay the visa application fee only)
12. Can I travel immediately my visa is granted?
Ans: Yes, you can.
13. Does your company process statement account or work document for client?
Ans: No, we don’t
14. Where is your office located?
Ans: Lagos and Abuja.
15. Are you genuine and real?
Ans: Yes, we are. You can visit our office in Lagos and Abuja as seen on our website www.aspomtravels.com
16. After getting my visa, can your company assist with Brazilian accommodation/Flight ?
Ans: Yes, we can.
17. Can I have my baby in Brazil?
18. If I give birth in Brazil, will my child become a citizen?
19. Will I go for interview?
Ans: Yes, interview is done during submission.