1. Que: I want to apply for an Australia visa, what are the requirement?
Ans: International passport, 6 months bank statement, 1 x passport photograph (45mm x 35 mm), and Work details i.e., introduction letter, Work ID card, CAC registration certificate if business is registered, polio vaccine certificate.
2. How much does the application cost?
Ans: A) Processing fee- N86,000 per adult, and N43,000 per child.
B) Australia Visa fee – N59,000
3. What does Visa Processing fee mean?
Ans: Visa processing fee covers filling of client’s application form, flight Reservation, Hotel Reservation and advisory services based on our experience.
4. How long does the processing take?
Ans: It takes 30 days after submission and biometrics.
5. What if I am not working, can I still apply?
Ans: Yes, you can, provided you have a sponsor.
6. What is the duration of the visa?
Ans: This depends on the consular.
7. Is it compulsory I get an invitation before I apply?
Ans: No, invitation doesn’t guarantee a visa, but it can be an added advantage
8. Will you review my documents before I submit?
Ans: Yes, we will guide you.
9. How much should be on my closing balance?
Ans: Enough to cover your trip, further guide will be giving to you during the process.
10. I was just refused Visa. Can I reapply?
Ans: Yes, you can
11. If I’m not in Lagos or Abuja, can I still apply through your company?
Ans: Yes, you can, we will guide you online, via phone and we will email all documents to you.
12. Is your Visa guaranteed?
Ans: We do not guarantee Visa as Visa issuance is at the discretion of the consular, however, based on our visa knowledge and experience, we will guide you for better chances.
13. What if I am refused a Visa will there be a refund?
Ans: No, but you can reapply without paying processing fee. (you will be required to pay the visa application fee only)
14. Does your company assist with work permit?
Ans: Yes, we presently process Canada Express Entry which allows you to live and work in Canada.
15. Can I travel immediately my visa is granted?
Ans: Yes, you can.
16. Does your company process statement of account or work document for client?
Ans: No, we don’t
17. Where is your office located?
Ans: Lagos and Abuja.
18. Are you genuine and real?
Ans: Yes, we are. You can visit our office in Lagos and Abuja as seen on our website www.aspomtravels.com
19. After getting my visa, can your company assist with accommodation/Flight?
Ans: Yes, we can.
20. Will I go for interview?
Ans: No. Australia is online, and biometrics is done in Lagos or Abuja
21. Do I need to have travel history before applying?
Ans: No you don’t need to have travel history, but is an added advantage.